Sunday, November 22, 2015

Giving Thanks

HEARTFELT THANKS
 
For most, this is the season of giving thanks. For me the season of giving thanks is unending. I have always appreciated this gift of life God has graced me with, and the experience of struggling through years of illness from liver failure and then being blessed to have received a second chance at life through a liver transplant gifted by a compassionate organ donor family, has served to intensify that appreciation. I have since learned to celebrate life each and every day, even second by second. Of course I love the Thanksgiving holiday, it reinforces and heightens our awareness of the many blessings we have to be grateful for. It also provides me with one more opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to my family, friends and my organ donor family, all  of whom have enriched my life immeasurably. May you all have a blessed, Happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment